bear

bear

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sub-Zero Spankings

Moan.... I did it again.  I swear, my sister is starting to affect me with the degree of trouble I keep finding myself in.....
Ok, so here is the deal.... I'm like REALLY excited about the response to TWO-By-DAY/THREE-BY-NIGHT.... so much that I'm getting to be a little annoying in trying to get John to give me some feedback about his opinion.  Come on, now... it only takes a few minutes.. or an hour... to talk about the piece, right? But NO, I have to interrupt his newest video game (something about zombies).  And how did I respond? I threw a tantrum. Of course.  What else would I do?
Ordinarily, tantrums are dealt with by going OTK and with the hand.  I can deal with that... usually... but NOT in sub-zero temperatures!  Our house is freezing and nothing hurts more than a wooden palm of a cold bottom.  I swear the neighbors heard... I know the dogs did because one of them started howling as loud as I was.  To make things worse, I called him the "A" word in a moment of temporary insanity.  And I don't mean Awesome....
Oh yes, Patty Devlin.... I WILL NOT call you so you can hear the next time I get spanked!  That's just so mean... and so is your laughing about it!  And Nikki... I will NOT make an audio recording for the blog.  Where is the love?  Humprf.

5 comments:

  1. so funny! I think an audio would lift your sales! But perhaps you should do a duet, The Hayse Sisters Spanking in Surround Sound! Between your giggling and her Squeeling.... ooohhh I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, patty...i don't think my readers would agree with you. They don't laugh when I'm in trouble...just ask them. Brat. Oh yeah...i have your hubbys email and some great convos he might like to know about....heeeheeeheeee...wahahaha...that is my wicked laugh! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny but i think the readers would enjoy hearing their beloved author howling. I now i enjoy it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You failed to notice pattys suggestion of howling in stereo..... I'm surrounded by brats! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm but my Hubby never checks his email...

    ReplyDelete