bear

bear

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Punishment books

As most of you know- John and I live the lifestyle of D&S.  Part of his requirments for me is to maintain a punishment book.  I HATE the thing. However, I finally found a good use of it (other than kindling)

I write what I know.  Most of my stories have strong elements of truth and true life experience in them.  Yes, the scenes, character descriptions and financial situations are largely fiction, the interactions- dialogue- discipline is all based on reality.  I've been able to use my punishment book to help devise more story lines than I know what to do with.  Hopefully, by the time the stupid book is filled, I will finally have learned my lesson and not have to start a new one.  Do you think there is any hope in that? Let me know!

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment