bear

bear

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chicken Tenders

Ok- so for those of you who are getting to know me, you'll see I used the term Chicken Tenders for fun, playful spankings and 'attention'.  Unfortunately, when I get smart mouthed or defy Daddy, the chicken tenders are converted to Rump Roast.  Yes.... Nikki got what she wanted--- ME in trouble.  Ok, I kindof brought it on myself (chalk it up to a moment of insanity), but I made a rather insincere and half-heartedly apology to my sister following Daddy's order.  Dumb dumb dumb- I didn't think he would immediately check on the response.  I dot my little butt hauled to the spanking chair, went OTK bare bottomed and received a rather heated lecture via my back end to be nice and not so rebellious.  I swear, the man has a hand like  wooden board- I HATE it.  So yes, my friends, I now sit here on well roasted, unhappy chicken tenders that need some SERIOUS marinade (rubs). But I'm not allowed.....
I'm sorry, Nikki.  I won't try to get you in trouble anymore. (For a while anyway).  Luvs- Bree-Bree

1 comment:

  1. For once I was spared! Yes! Sorry Bree Bree. Love you but you have had this coming for awhile.

    ReplyDelete