bear

bear

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Hi Y'All! Would you believe it? This year is OVER... and what a year it's been.  And it's because of all of you... my friends and my fans.  Who would have thought that we (and yes, I include all of you in these words) would have turned out eight successful books, including ones that have made it up the Amazon best seller ranks to 32 AND listed yours truly in the top 100 most popular authors (at 109 right now, and certainly not complaining)!  I'm stunned and humbled by all of your support, as well as the constant love and nurturing from my husband John and kid sister, Nikki.  I also owe many thanks to my bestest bud (who introduced me to the publishing world) Nicole, and my publishers James and Korey (Stormy Nights) and Bethany (Blushing Books).  Again, a very special thanks to all of you who have made this an incredible and awesome adventure for me.
What's new for this year? Well......... I'm gonna have a tough time after Two By Day-Three By Night... of course, my wish there is for it to climb higher than Guardian Domination and push into mainstream.  A movie deal would be great, too! Hey, I'm a dreamer!!! I have several pieces in the works too, age play, BDSM, and some other unique blends of sizzling sex and red-hot spankings.  You know me... I go for the different and, hopefully, never done.
John's interview is ALMOST over and I'll have that posted as soon as he stops avoiding me! LOL! Twice already I've gotten a 'stern' lecture about bugging him... one that left me pouting for a few hours and unable to sit comfortably.  Mr. Meanie, huh?
Our goal this year--- to explore all our fantasies to the fullest of our ability!
Have a safe and happy new year! I love all of you!
Bree

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you and yours!

    I hope to read more in 2013. I just started, but you are already a favorite (ok, I swear I'm not an internet stalker!)I've already downloaded 3 books in the past week and if I could, I'd read more (but I've already hidden two on my credit card without my hubby knowing...) Anyways - Best to you in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emi, Nikki here. Thanks for reading the blog and Bree's books. Oh by the way, I am the queen (or princess) of buying stuff on the sly. If you want any of my tricks, just let me know. lol

      Love Nikki

      Delete
    2. I'm glad someone else does it too.. I have been known to go shopping, and the rip the tags off and toss them in the washer before my "H" even gets home... then... I play dumb if He ever asks if something is new... I'll say - Oh' I've had that forever, but He never usually says anything if it's in the clean laundry pile anyways. LOL
      :)

      If you have any other tricks to offer up, let me know! I think I have a shopping online addiction.. I have even plotted ways to intercept the UPS / FedEx guy...

      The worst is that even though He took one of my cards, I wrote the number down, plus the expiration date and code from the back and slipped it into my wallet... then I have a word doc of it on my laptop for online impulses... YIKES.. I've actually been too scared to use it.

      Delete
    3. Wow! I think you have me beat. I never thought to write down numbers and exp dates. Wow. You are a pro! Lol

      Love Nikki

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna try to get on more often...I need to be cloned! LOL!

    ReplyDelete