bear

bear

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Morning After-- :(

Remember that song? There's got to be a morning after...... ohhhhh, and what a tough morning it's been.  It's bad enough I had to work all night and not show how much my poor bottom hurt (I told my patient I just yanked out my back), but then the drive home and trying to sleep was even harder.  Poor Nikki was still passed out when I got home, but Daddy assured me she was ok.  I got my bubble bath and lots of loving after he saw his handiwork.  He knows I have 'chicken tenders' (our code for a sore bottom) and did lots of kissing of my ows.  He then made my favorite 'breakfast' (steak and eggs) with English tea and french vanilla creamer.  After tucking me in and kissing my forehead, he promised we would have a fun night when I wake up since I'm off.
Poor Nik- she climbed into bed with me a little while ago to wake me up and was crying because she is still so so sore.  Daddy forgets that she doesn't have a leather butt like some of us.  I think she learned her lesson, though.  I certainly learned mine.  At least, for a while......

No comments:

Post a Comment