Poor Nikki! Once again, she's being put through the ringer. Daddy instructed me to teach her how to 'properly' present an implement to a Dom for discipline. She's in a panic, too! For those of you who don't know:
1. Stand directly in front of your Dom/Domme holding the implement in the flat palms of your hands- the hand spread should be about 12". Keep your eyes downcast, but chin held up proudly. You are showing respect.
2. Gracefully lower yourself down to the floor- without using your hands. This might take practice. Maintain your posture- straight back, chin up, eyes down and hands straight in front of you.
3. Knees spread 10-12" apart, big toes touching behind you. Keep your back straight, eyes down, chin up and stretch the implement at arms length. Sometimes the Dom will have you say something as your present it.
4. Once he/she takes the implement, immediately touch your forehead to the floor with the flats of your hands facing down on either side. This will force you to stick your bottom up in the air.
5. A GOOD sub will thank his/her Dom when that implement strikes. I'm NOT a good sub!