bear

bear

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Multiple Characters=

Multiple Stories=
Multiple Books!
I don't know about you guys, but I love to get involved with the lives and interactions of the characters I read/write about.  Like most of us, they have 'lives' that go before and beyond that which we are reading. As an author, it's fun to devise twists and turns that incorporate the characters and leave room for them to go their separate ways in different books.
Most of you have noticed that each of my books have left room for much more story-telling.  If you are anything like me, you fall in love with certain characters and are not willing to  just let them go.  Hopefully- I won't disappoint you and will give you your fill of your favorite characters and juicy scenes!  So be on the lookout- your book reviews, emails and blogs tell me where you want to go!

Hugs and Kisses-
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment