bear

bear

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Breaking the Dom Code

Little did I know, but these Doms have something like 'professional courtesy' in which we (subs) are actually expected to be respectful to the other sub's Doms! Go figure.
In a momentary lapse of sanity (coupled with the fact I do 12am-8am shifts), I mouthed off to James.  Again. Just a little bit- mind you- you know, to have that last word with a smile on my face.  I thought it was funny, but Mr. Meanie John did not.  As a result, I have to offer a public apology for my temper tantrum (although I didn't think it was that bad) and I will be facing the 'Board of Shame' when he comes home.
I'm sorry, Dr. James.  I'll be nicer, I promise :).  Still love me? (Blink blink?)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bree,

    I did not know that. Hey, I learned something today!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hermione- I didn't know it either! Kind of takes the fun out of bratting, huh?
    Luvs,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete