bear

bear

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I gotta do what?

What does it mean when you have to do things you don't want to do because your job is to do what your Dom tells you to do? I'm gonna tell you. It means crap, I signed up for this and now I gotta do what he tells me to do even though I don't want to do it. Yea the life of a subbie. Here was the conversation I just had...
 
" Did you work out today?"
" Um, well, not actually TOOOODAY, but I will probably, maybe tomorrow."
" OK well that's 50."

Huh? WTF? (this part was in my head-NOT out loud) You mean you were serious when you said I had to work out 3x a week or else?"
 

Why is it that when he said it originally (and I was feeling all fat- and to be honest, confident I could whip this bod into shape, I agreed to this nonsense?  Not that I really had an option). But here's the thing. I trust him. He is doing this not because he is being mean but because he knows that I want to get into better shape and this is how I have to do it. And it is working. I have to answer to someone else and I know that if I don't do what I am supposed to do, I will have to suffer the consequences of that decision.

If you are a sub, you give up a lot of control-yet you give up no control. See, it is a choice we make to obey. And if you trust your Dom, then even when it is uncomfortable to obey, you know it is OK because you know they don't want to hurt you. That is why-listen up- it is really important to be very careful about who you entrust with this responsibility. A lot of subs just want to find a Dom and do not take it seriously enough. Be selective. Take care to listen to your inner self. If something doesn't feel right, it isn't. Trust your instincts, and know that you deserve to be happy and safe in your relationship. There are a lot of sad stories out there of women who have been hurt by trusting the wrong person. Some have been hurt really badly. Raped, beat up, and emotionally damaged. Don't take a chance with your life. Be very selective and when the right person comes along, you will know it.

Oh and don't forget to exercise 3x a week. :)


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment