bear

bear

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Two By Day- Three By Night

Well, folks.... it's almost done! I must say, this will be the most erotic and tantalizing piece I've ever written... plus, once again, it's going to be a full length novel.  BTW- I'm so glad to get the feedback from you guys about the size of Guardian (yes, it was cut down from 115K to 83K words and I have not heard the end of it from my pesky kid sister!), and Generals' Daughter (on Bethaney's woodshed) had to be divided into 7 books (the original over 900 pages!).  Your feedback helped me decide to finish a book when it's done and not be concerned about the length, and since it's up to you guys- my readers, I'm happy to give you what you want!
I'm really excited about this story... it's out there, like most of my books, and is birthed from nearly every woman's fantasy- Menage! But not just a threesome... its a special threesome and one that will make your toes curl. Of course, there is a ton of romance, spankings and other kinky little twists and turns. I'll keep you all updated as it progresses, ok?  Maybe if you email John, he'll 'urge' me to write faster.....
Luvs, Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment